Gratis PC / Mac Games Deponia, First Tree, The Pillars of the Earth bij Epic Games
Gratis PC / Mac Games Deponia, First Tree, The Pillars of the Earth bij Epic Games. De spellen zijn t.w.v. €69,97. Zeer goeie reviews op internet. Te downloaden tot en met 22 april 16:00 NL tijd.
Deponia: The Complete Journey
Join Rufus on his thrilling journeys, for the first time in a complete edition with many new features, that will not only be a blast for hardcore adventure fans, but also those new to the genre.
Junk, junk and even more junk. Life on the trash-planet Deponia is anything but a walk in the park. No surprise that Rufus had enough of that and hatches one ludicrous plan after the other to escape this bleak place.When Rufus, on one of his attempts to leave Deponia behind, meets Goal, he not only falls madly in love with the beautiful girl from Elysium; he also accidentally shoves her right off her comfortable star cruiser and down to the desolate trash-planet. This accident kindles a new, brilliant plan: he needs to get Goal back to the floating city of Elysium – and while he’s on it, he can also impersonate her sleazy fiance Cletus, who is the spitting image of Rufus for some reason. And thus, an exciting adventure begins…Showered in top-scores and awards, the Deponia-Trilogy, created by the developers of Edna&Harvey: The Breakout, The Whispered World and Memoria, managed to reach cult-status almost instantly. Thanks to its exciting story, likeable characters and hilarious dialogues and a finely crafted mixture of comedy and puzzles, Deponia is enjoyable for both, young and old. Join Rufus on his thrilling journeys, for the first time in a complete edition with many new features, that will not only be a blast for hardcore adventure fans, but also those new to the genre.
-Deponia: The Complete Journey features over 4 hours of Developer’s Commentary, a Deponia world map that allows for selection of each chapter of the game, a comprehensive graphical questlog help system, minigame help screens, a new launch menu, new hidden collectables, Linux support, plus 6 new songs written and sung by Poki and Behind-the-Scenes videos-Challenging puzzles, more than 40 hours of playtime and bizarre dialogues-Bonus content, extras and making-of features include ‘How to draw Rufus & Goal’ and ‘The Art of Deponia’ videos, Developer’s Commentary Soundtrack (6 new songs created and sung by Poki) and papercraft models-From the creators of the award-winning games Edna&Harvey: The Breakout, The Whispered World, A New Beginning, Harvey’s New Eyes, Memoria and Blackguards
The First Tree
A beautiful, 3rd-person exploration game centered around two parallel stories: a fox trying to find her missing family, and a son reconnecting with his estranged father in Alaska. Uncover artifacts from the son’s life as they journey towards The First Tree.
This Story Ends at the Beginning of Life
Players take control of the fox on a poignant and beautiful journey that crescendos at the source of life, and perhaps result in an understanding of death. Along the way, players can uncover artifacts and stories from the son’s life as he becomes intertwined in the fox’s journey towards The First Tree.
- For fans of Journey, Firewatch, and Shelter.
- Not a “fox simulator,” but an emotional, intimate story by a one-man team with an ending you won’t soon forget.
- Featuring a gorgeous soundtrack by acclaimed artists like Message to Bears, Lowercase Noises, and Josh Kramer.
- A short game (about an hour and a half) focused on story with some light puzzle solving, platforming, and no enemies.
Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth
12th century, England: In a time of poverty and war, a small town begins the construction of a cathedral to claim wealth and safety for its people. In their struggle to survive, lives and destinies intertwine. Based on Ken Follett’s world-bestseller ‘The Pillars of the Earth’.
Based on Ken Follett’s world-bestseller, ‘The Pillars of the Earth’ retells the story of the village of Kingsbridge in a whole new interactive way. Play as Jack, Aliena and Philip and change the events of the book through exploration, decision-making and dialogues.12th century, England: In a time of great poverty and war, a small town begins the construction of a cathedral to claim wealth and security for its people. In their struggle to survive, lives and destinies intertwine. Philip the monk becomes prior of the small abbey of Kingsbridge.At the same time, a boy called Jack is raised in the woods by his outlawed mother. His apprenticeship as a stonemason paves his way to become a gifted master builder. Together with the disgraced noblewoman Aliena, Jack and Philip begin the construction of one of the greatest cathedrals England will ever see.
- One of the most successful novels of all time, now adapted as a three-part videogame series
- Change events from the novel and influence the fates of its characters
- Follow an epic of war, conspiracies and romance spanning over 30 years
- Three different playable characters: Jack the outsider, Aliena the noblewoman and Philip the monk
- Brings the 12th century to life with over 200 handpainted backgrounds
- Fully animated in a unique 2D style
- Optimized for use with controller and mouse
- Orchestral Soundtrack by the FILMharmonic Orchestra, Prague
- Full voice over in English and German, featuring Glen McCready as Philip, Naomi Sheldon as Aliena and Cody Molko and Alex Jordan as the young and adult Jack
- With a special appearance by Ken Follett as the voice of the Cantor