Gratis Linia bij Google Play (t.w.v. €1,99)
Embark on a perilous fantasy adventure, fighting dragons, battling serpents, and avoiding the deadly curse of the Hag. Will you be the first to claim the Crown of Command?
“A great game with a ton of content.” – 4/5 BoardGameGeek.
“Talisman: Digital Edition is one of the best board game ports available for iPad and Android, period.” – Dave Neumann, Pocket Tactics
**Included in Pocketgamer.co.uk’s Top 10 Board Games on Android**
Talisman, the magical quest game from Games Workshop, is a classic board game that has been enjoyed by fantasy fans for nearly 30 years. It’s a game of skilful decision-making based on dice and cards. There are 14 characters available, be it Warrior, Assassin, Thief or Wizard they are all unique in their strengths, weaknesses and special powers. To win the game race your opponents through a perilous realm, journeying to the heart of the land to find the Crown of Command.
Many of the expansions, true to the board game, are available with more yet to come.
– Officially licensed Games Workshop game, using the Revised 4th Edition rules with official artwork.
– Fully expandable game with more cards and characters available as in-app purchases. The Reaper, The Frostmarch, The Dungeon, The Highland, The Sacred Pool, The City and The Nether Realm expansions are available now with more coming soon.
– Local multiplayer – Pass to Play mode.
– Real-time online multiplayer mode for 2-6 players. Play against your friends or anyone in the world!
– Play against AI characters in offline games.
– Optional House Rules included.
– Interactive tutorial.
– Online rulebook.
– AI speed settings so you can play the game at your own pace.
– Turn log – view all game actions in a detailed log.
– Earn XP as you play! Earn enough XP to level-up and unlock special Runestone cards, exclusive to this digital edition.
– Languages – English, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Polish.
– Leaderboard – How do you compare to the World’s best players?
NOTE – A Google+ account is required for online play, leaderboards and achievements.
NOTE – Best played on on screens at least 4″ in size. Text may be hard to read on smaller screens.
Can I play with my friends by passing the device around?
Yes! Get your family and friends together and race each other to the Crown!
Do I need to buy expansions to join an online game with expansions?
No! You do not need to buy expansion packs in order to join a game that is using them, but you cannot choose the characters from it until you purchase it.
Does the game have asynchronous play?
No. Talisman doesn’t really suit asynchronous play due to players having to react to spell casting.